Senior Systems Engineer
StrongView is a leading provider of online cross-channel marketing solutions, including email, social, mobile and display digital marketing solutions, empowering marketers to reach, engage and influence their target audience. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed and are looking for skilled talent to help us shape the future of digital marketing.
This role requires a highly driven, organized, and technically dynamic individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to effectively manage the various systems. The ideal candidate will meet or exceed the minimum required education level with emphasis in technology, meet or exceed the minimum required experience in systems administration, convey his or her ability and willingness to work in a team, and can demonstrate the capability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a professional and friendly manner.
As a member of the Operations Team, this person is responsible for supporting the company with systems administration, hardware and software setup and training. The ideal candidate for this position should have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. The candidate will also need to manage multiple requests and handle them in a timely manner. Candidates must also have strong troubleshooting, written and verbal communication skills and able to work independently with little or no supervision. StrongView Systems is looking for a bright, organized, and dedicated Sr. Systems Engineer with particular knowledge in the areas of Servers, virtualization, Networking and datacenters to administer various systems.
The IT Operations organization maintains many systems that enable access to critical business resources, and enforces policies to operate and secure them. Reporting to the VP of IT Ops IT, the successful candidate will be a key contributor in a lean and high impact IT organization.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in systems, server hardware, and virtualization administration
- 7+ years’ experience in Information Technology operations
- 7+ years’ experience in a 24x7 high-availability production environment
- Professional certifications in Microsoft or VMware Technologies desirable
- Experience using a helpdesk ticketing system a plus
- Ability to respond to emergencies after hours is a requirement for this position
- Must have experience working with remote employees
StrongView Systems is an equal opportunity employer.