StrongView empowers marketers to achieve their acquisition, retention and loyalty objectives with powerful email and cross-channel campaign marketing solutions. With StrongView's market-leading solutions and services, brands can quickly, simply and effectively employ these vital communication channels to expand both reach and revenue. StrongView provides marketers the tools they need to drive more value from their marketing programs: a drag-and-drop interface for lifecycle marketing, real-time testing and optimization, dynamic reporting and unparalleled data access. StrongView has a proven track record of helping leading brands with sophisticated data needs to boost the performance of their marketing initiatives across email, mobile and social channels. Learn more at www.StrongView.com, or follow us online at http://www.twitter.com/StrongView or http://www.facebook.com/StrongView.
We are looking for an enthusiastic accounting professional to join our accounting team at our headquarters in Redwood City, CA. This position reports to the VP, Controller and provides support in all areas of the accounting department including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, month end close, and special projects.
- Process all accounts payable, including managing purchase orders, obtaining approvals for invoices, expense coding, entering invoices into accounting system and processing checks weekly.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable including billing, cash receipts and collections.
- Assist with month end close, including general ledger reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile monthly sales tax payable.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Review monthly payroll for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly payroll, PTO accrual, expense and expense accrual journal entries.
- Reconcile insurance and benefits accounts.
- Provide administrative support to the accounting and HR department.
- Process annual 1099s and maintain W-9s.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Special projects as needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels of staff, vendors and clientsStrongView Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Extremely keen attention to detail
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently
- Must be a team player!
- Some accounting experience (college or work experience) and an interest in accounting.
- Experience with Concur and Intacct preferred
- PC Proficient: Software skills must include MS Word, PPT, and Excel.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years experiences.
Senior Systems Engineer
StrongView is a leading provider of online cross-channel marketing solutions, including email, social, mobile and display digital marketing solutions, empowering marketers to reach, engage and influence their target audience. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed and are looking for skilled talent to help us shape the future of digital marketing.
This role requires a highly driven, organized, and technically dynamic individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to effectively manage the various systems. The ideal candidate will meet or exceed the minimum required education level with emphasis in technology, meet or exceed the minimum required experience in systems administration, convey his or her ability and willingness to work in a team, and can demonstrate the capability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a professional and friendly manner.
As a member of the Operations Team, this person is responsible for supporting the company with systems administration, hardware and software setup and training. The ideal candidate for this position should have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. The candidate will also need to manage multiple requests and handle them in a timely manner. Candidates must also have strong troubleshooting, written and verbal communication skills and able to work independently with little or no supervision. StrongView Systems is looking for a bright, organized, and dedicated Sr. Systems Engineer with particular knowledge in the areas of Servers, virtualization, Networking and datacenters to administer various systems.
The IT Operations organization maintains many systems that enable access to critical business resources, and enforces policies to operate and secure them. Reporting to the VP of IT Ops IT, the successful candidate will be a key contributor in a lean and high impact IT organization.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in systems, server hardware, and virtualization administration
- 7+ years’ experience in Information Technology operations
- 7+ years’ experience in a 24x7 high-availability production environment
- Professional certifications in Microsoft or VMware Technologies desirable
- Experience using a helpdesk ticketing system a plus
- Ability to respond to emergencies after hours is a requirement for this position
- Must have experience working with remote employees
StrongView Systems is an equal opportunity employer.