Senior Marketing Strategist
As one of StrongView's in-house marketing strategists, Justin Williams helps email marketers develop and implement strategic lifecycle marketing campaigns that are continually optimized to increase engagement and revenue. For the past five years, Justin has applied his expertise in email marketing, social media, web design and other interactive marketing disciplines across a variety of industries, including retail, finance, media, and technology. In addition to founding his own consulting company, Justin has built go-to-market strategies for early-stage startups and worked with brands like Cisco, Qualcomm and Geeknet. Justin holds a BA in cognitive science from the University of California at San Diego.
- > 4 Cross-Channel Measurements Every Marketer Should Use
- > 40-40-20 In A Present Tense World
- > In the Inbox, Out of the Spam Folder: 6 Tips to be Seen This Holiday Season
- > Get Attention in Competitive Holiday Inbox Tabs with These Email Tips
- > 3 Steps to Getting Over Analysis Paralysis with Structured Email Campaign Prioritization
- > How Do Consumers Feel About Gmail Tabs?
- > How to Create Customer Personas That Make an Impact
- > Don't Get Tabbed Out of Existence
- > Responding to Gmail Tabs
- > SMS and Email: A Strategy to Capture Out-of-Home Subscribers
- > Are Your Emails Easy to Act On?
- > Data Is Growing Up, Are You?
- > 2 Methods for Getting an Email Opened and 1 That Doesn't Work
- > Email Subject Lines and the Brain
- > Email Marketing Is No Stranger to Big Data
- > Alternatives to drowning in "big data"
- > 4 ways to waste fewer impressions
- > The best way to capture email subscribers with SMS
- > The limitations of your current email tests
- > 3 Tips for Addressing Customer Demand for Mobile Experiences
- > Email cadence: How much is too much?
- > How to turn social followers into email subscribers