As one of StrongView’s top deliverability specialists and 12-year veteran working with ISPs and deliverability, Sean Wirt helps brands maximize inbox placement by proactively monitoring delivery rates and quickly identifying and addressing any challenges that should arise. Prior to StrongView, Sean spent seven years at AOL, including serving on the company’s postmaster team and working with leading mailers to resolve delivery issues. Sean has a BA in communications from George Mason University.
- > Keep Clear of the Spamtraps This Holiday Season
- > Responding to Yahoo's New "Not My Email" Button
- > The New Gmail Inbox
- > Hotmail is Now (Officially) Outlook.com
- > The Key to Optimum Email Deliverability
- > The Deliverability Cost of Buying Email Lists
- > 5 W’s of DMARC
- > Is There A Best Time to Send Email?
- > The Deliverability Challenge Introduced by Email Receipts for In-Store Purchases
- > Lessons in Deliverability: How to Avoid a "Kitchen Nightmare"