Senior Vice President of Client Services
An industry veteran, Tal Nathan has been helping organizations deliver valued and effective email marketing services for more than 10 years. In his role of vice president of client services, Nathan manages all client services for StrongView to ensure that their respective clients receive the highest level of professional service available in today’s competitive marketplace. Previously, Nathan served as vice president and general manager of client services for Epsilon, where he led online strategy for the company’s top-tier clients, with a focus on the retail, travel and financial verticals. Prior to Epsilon, he was the vice president of client engineering at infoGroup, where he led and managed integration services for its Yesmail division. No stranger to technology, Nathan began his career at BDO Seldman, where he provided a range of business management and technology services to Fortune 500 companies. Nathan holds a BS in mechanical engineering from UCLA.
- > Privacy Is So 1999
- > Text Messaging Can Be More Than Cool
- > 9 Ways to Grow a Responsive Email Marketing Database
- > Marketing in the Mobile Email Revolution
- > Successful Email Marketing: It's About Time
- > Time to Stop Optimizing for Big Browser?
- > 10 Ways to Increase the Impact of Welcome Messages
- > Email Marketing and the Rise of the Smart Phone
- > Know Your Customers Better With Interactive Email
- > Getting Started with Post-Purchase Programs
- > 2012 Super Bowl Ads: An Email Marketing Perspective
- > Targeted Email Importance: Data Drives Relevance. Behavioral Data Drives Performance!
- > Email Marketing Tips: Understanding Seasonality
- > Get to Know Your Customers with 'Interactive' Email
- > Socialized Email Marketing Goes Mainstream